Saturday 17 August 2013

Hi everybody sorry I haven't posted anything for a few days but I have been busily researching Prices and Package deals to Pattaya Thailand and the good news is that my prices stack up very well. Not only do they beat whats on offer but the good news is that in most cases the other offers are based on Economy Flights with a stop over of between 2 hours and 13 hours some of them don't even include meals in the price.Whereas my price was based on Direct flights and included meals in the price. Also included in my deal is Travel Insurance and Transfers from Bangkok Airport to the Hotel and on the return journey.
      If you would like to see a copy of the comparison then just Email me at joseymour3@gmail.com and I will be only too happy to send you one.

      Well I'm off to relax by the pool catch you soon
      PS the next Post will be about Golfing Trips

No comments:

Post a Comment