Thursday 15 August 2013

Have you ever wanted to go to Thailand but you are unsure about travelling there alone ? Well I have the answer. I am organising trips for men like yourself over the age of 40.
I organise everything Flights,Hotel,Travel Insurance etc.
I will be travelling with the group and will be there for the
duration of the trip I have had plenty of experience and I will be on hand if you need any help or advice.

Breakdown of Events

We all meet up at Heathrow Airport, check in then Jet off  to Bangkock Airport .When we have landed and got through Passport Control we will travel by taxi / mini bus to the Hotel in Pattaya .
Once there let the fun begin.
The next trip is being planned for September .
So if you want to  go and want more information then Email me at 
joseymour3@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment